I have made a few purchases before from Jolse and they roped my in with an email about the Rilakkuma products they just got in. I had just gotten paid so I did a little hauling from their site. I purchased this myself. I ordered everything on 06/30/15 and picked the cheapest shipping and it arrived 07/15/16. So let’s get to what I purchased!
Going counter clock wise:
- Etude House Therapy Air Mask in Green Tea
- A’pieu x Rilakkuma Skinny Waterproof Mascara in Longlash: This mascara has the cutest wand applicator and I can’t get over the adorable packaging! The tiny wand that gets all of my lower lashes and makes them look very long and natural. It is a fiber mascara and it doesn’t seen to really add any color to the lashes at all.
- the SAEM Boosting Fixer Mascara: I was incredibly surprised to open up the tube to this and it just looks like a clear mascara. I thought it was going to have some fibers in it or be like a white lash primer. The product says “boosting” on it so I will have to play with it to see if it is more than just clear mascara.
- Skinfood Black Bean Mascara Base: I was out of my Etude House Dr. mascara fixer and I love it, but I thought I would give this a try. I was drawn to it because the black bean was said to be nourishing, and my puny lashes need all the help they can get. Just looking at it it looks promising. It is a grayish formula with LOADS of fibers to hopefully build up my little lashes.
- Etude House Tint my Brows #1 Gray Brown: This didn’t have much of a description on it on the website that I remember, so I was happy to open it and it have a liner pen tip. The color was spot on (thank goodness) and it seems like a cheaper dupe for The Stila all day eyebrow pen.
- Etude House Play 101 Stick #10 Highlighter: I lost my favorite highlighter and needed to find a cheaper alternative. This was light champagne shimmer and so buttery to the touch. This was love at first swatch.
- Too Cool For School Art Class Impasto in Lavender: This looks so pretty out of the tube, but I think my skin is too dark for it to really show up once blended. I may have to save it for winter or maybe use it as a color corrector.
- A’pieu x Rilakkuma Air Fit Cushion #23 SPF 50+/PA+++: The case is adorable the graphic is printed on and not just a sticker and the puff has little Rilakkuma on it as well. I purchased the darkest shade #23 and it is a bit too light for me. I’ll have to play with it to see if I can make it work or if it has to be a winter foundation. It also comes with a refill and an extra puff.
They are always SO GENEROUS with their free samples, and I’m starting to get some really interesting items thrown in the mix. I think that may be a wash cloth? Maybe?
From left to right:
Play 101 highlighter, tint my brows pen, art class impasto, Rilakkuma cushion
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you next post!