Hey everyone! March felt like it went by quicker than February. It was a very fun month where I finally got to fulfill a life long dream of mine…to have a SNOW DAY ♥ But I tried a ton more products this month and these were my favorites.
1. It’s Skin Sheet Masks: These masks come in a ton of different flavors and I have never been disappointed with any of the ones that I had tried. They smell like what flavor they are and just sink nicely into my skin. I can see a difference in my skin after the 15-20 mins that I have them on and they don’t break out my skin.
2. Peripera Ink Corrector: I just did a review on this that you can read here. But I use this daily to cover up discoloration and dark circles. The texture meshes well with the skin and can be used on no make up days.
3. Tony Moly Spoiler Selfie Shot Tone Up Base: I did a review on this as well that you can read here. This is my daily primer at the moment. It brightens my face and gives me a lit from within glow. It also blurs my imperfections and layers underneath foundations like a dream. It is literally photoshop in a tube.
4. Aritaum Sugar Ball Cushion Blusher in #02 Pink So Much: This blusher looks like waxy lip gloss in the pan but it is very pigmented so start off with a light hand and build up to the intensity you desire. It gives the perfect deep pink red flush to the cheeks. It is a long wearing formula and is a complimentary shade on darker skin tones.
5. Unpretty Rapstar Intense Matt Lip Crayon #01 Watermelon Orange: The color is a pinky orange matt color that is the perfect tear drop shape to fill in your lips or do a gradient lip with ease. This is a long lasting formula that sets immediately on the lips. They are a little dry on the lips but with a little lip balm this is comfortable to wear.
6. Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++: This is a light sun gel that sinks into my skin and doesn’t leave a greasy residue or feels heavy. It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. So far it hasn’t had any adverse effects on the foundations I’ve been using or prematurely breakdown the make up on my face. It is sweat and water resistant and provides some light moisture. It makes a nice daily sunscreen.
7. Etude House Dear My Glass Tinting Lips Talk Color & Case DIY Set: The formula of the lipstick reminds me more of a tinted lip balm. I picked up the color BE101See Through Beige (color is EXACTLY as the name would suggest) and the French Fry case! I loved how cute the cases are and how easy it is to switch out the lipsticks. I went back and bought the ketchup case and the tabasco case and I hope they introduce more cases!
8. Morphe Y6 Brush: I have never tried any Morphe brushes before but I have seen quite a few people using them on youtube. I thought they were very expensive, but most of the brushes are comparable to ELF or BH Cosmetics brushes. This is a densely packed kabuki brush that just looks so beautiful amongst my other brushes that I use to blend out foundations and concealers. It is soft and I find doesn’t suck up as much product as my blender sponges.
Thank you so much for reading and please subscribe to never miss a post.